Due to careless registrations and cancellations in the past few summer schools, some precautions are undertaken and the registration is more elaborated.
All fields with asterisk * are mandatory.
IKSS REGISTRATION FINANCIAL REGULATIONS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL KRUTYN SUMMER SCHOOLS
Financial regulations in Poland: every issued invoice is charged with VAT tax regardless the obtaining the bank remittance. MAZUR-SYRENKA Conference Complex in Krutyn incurred remarkable losses in 2016-2018, due to numerous and unexpected cancellations by participants.
The costs of IKSS's are gross values.
MAZUR-SYRENKA requested IKSS Directors to introduce procedures preventing financial losses in the future. To avoid such losses, we undertake the following measures:
- 1. MAZUR-SYRENKA Conference Complex will issue the invoice for payment one month before the payment deadline to all registered participants
- 2. if MAZUR-SYRENKA will not receive participant’s remittance five days before the payment deadline, the Financial Office will request to provide scanned pdf bank document confirming the remittance.
- 3. any participation cancellations should be submitted to IKSS Directors and MAZUR-SYRENKA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org one month before the payment deadline
- 4. no cost returns will be possible in case of cancellation after the payment deadline
- 5. this is participant’s interest to induce the bank remittance soon after receiving the invoice, as administrative procedures take remarkable time
- 6. in case of careless participation cancellation after the payment deadline without the evidence for solid and convincing reasons, will result in full financial charges for participant